What are your office hours?
Our office hours are 9am to 4pm, Monday through Friday. The office is closed for holidays and does have shortened hours during some holiday weeks.
When can I worship at your church?
- Sunday School 8:00am
- Worship Service 9:15am
- Sunday School 10:45am
- Studio 412 Jr. High 4:00-6:00pm
- Studio 412 Sr. High 6:00-8:00pm
- AWANA/Adult Choir 6:00-7:30pm
- Adult Bible Study 6:30-7:30pm
Do you have any special programs for teenagers and children?
We have tremendous programs that are designed to meet the needs of both youth and children. Visit the youth and children's ministry pages on this website for detailed information.
Do you provide childcare?
Child care is provided during Sunday morning and evening services and on Wednesday evenings. Childcare for special events is on an event to event basis. Check the events page to see if childcare is provided for the event you are interested in attending.
How can I become a member of First Baptist Church?
You can join First Baptist Church in one of four ways:
- Profession of Faith - Joining by profession of faith means that you proclaim to the church that you have given your life to Christ and desire to be baptized. You do this by talking to one of our pastors during the time of invitation following each worship service. The pastor will get you with one of our encouragers, who will pray with you, make sure you understand the membership process and will talk with you about baptism. You will become a member after you have been baptized.
- Baptism - To join by baptism means that you have already given your life to Christ, but you are coming from a church that does not baptize by immersion (being dipped under the water). We believe that Baptism is to be by immersion, so to join our church you will have to be baptized. Talk to one of our pastors during the time of invitation and he will walk you through this process.
- Letter - Joining by letter means that you are coming from a church of like faith, have committed your life to Christ and have been baptized by immersion. Just talk with one of our pastors during the invitation at the end of our worship service and he will get you with one of our encouragers who will walk you through the process.
- Statement - Joining by statement means that you are not currently a member of a church, but you have committed your life to Christ and have been baptized by immersion. You can talk with a pastor during the time of invitation.
Feel free to call the church and set up a time to talk with one of our pastors if you need a better understanding of our church membership process, (479) 273-3379.