Square One Kids Church Policy and Procedure.
Square One Kids Worship (for 1st - 6th grade) will resume Sunday, Oct. 4th! From 10 am - 11 am
- If your child or anyone in your home has had a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever over 100.4 or chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell in the last 48 hours, please stay home.
- At the first sign of any of the above symptoms, the sick individual will be sent home.
- All volunteers are expected to wear a mask. Children 1st-6th grade, masks are highly encouraged.
- Children ages 0-Kindergarten will not be required to wear a mask
- Notify us if/when any member of your immediate family has been diagnosed or directly exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Educate and equip children and families on the importance of social distancing when possible.
- We will do our best to remain socially distanced during the drop-off/pick up process.
- Touchless thermometers will be available at the check-in desk if needed.
- Limit 1 parent to drop off to reduce the number of people in the hallway.
- Limit your child’s belongings to what they will need for 1 hour and make sure all items are labeled. Please do not send any snacks as we will not be serving food during the worship hour.
- Only one parent/guardian will be able to pick up.
- Parents are encouraged to exit the building once they have their kids. Please do not stay in the hallways for long amounts of time.
Below is a map with red arrows indicating our traffic flow for pick up.