First Kids Preschool Ministry Wellness Policies and Procedures.
Individual Wellness Policy
We are not able to admit children into childcare with the following symptoms:
- Fever, vomiting or diarrhea within the past 24 hours.
- Any symptoms of usual contagious childhood diseases (fever, rash, lethargy etc.)
- Any skin or eye infections.
- Colds, flu and ear infections are assumed contagious as long as a child exhibits symptoms.
- touchless thermometers will be available at the check-in desk if needed.
- Parent brings children ages infant through fifth grade to the check-in station to be checked in.
- Labels will be printed for each child. One label is to be placed on the child (on the back for preschoolers, and on the front for grade-schoolers) The children will have labels indicating when and where they will be picked up.
- The parent will receive a security tag with the child's information and must have it when they pick up the child.
- If a parent anticipates having someone else pick up the child/children, they need to make us aware during check in. It is the parent's responsibility to give the security tag to the person who will be picking up their child. Children can only be picked up by someone over the age of 13 or have a Sibling Pick-up Card.
- The check-in coordinator will assist the parents with getting labels and then will direct the parent to another worker who takes the child into the room with their belongings. Be sure all items are labeled.
- In the event that the parent's security tag is forgotten or misplaced, please stop by the check-in desk to receive a new one before picking up your child.
- Please try to limit 1 parent to drop off and pick up to reduce the number of people in the hallway.